Gotcha Contest Headline Animator

Gotcha Contest

Monday, June 22, 2009

Win $500 in cash @Etiole

This is super easy contest for everyone to take part. I sure hope I can win but I know the chance is slim. If you don't take part there will be no chance for you to win! Win $500 in cash@Etiole is where you can win huge cash! Contest is held at Etiole!

All you need to do is...

  • You need to Join our All new Social Networking website I LUV TECH. It’s a Social Networking website where people who are interested in technology can find and get to know many more people like them.
  • After joining I LUV TECH you need to register your username (as you entered on I LUV TECH). That’s it. Your in!
For more info just click on the link above as contest ends soon!

Good luck to everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment