Gotcha Contest Headline Animator

Gotcha Contest

Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Got a lucky offer today

Today is my lucky day because I waited for a long time post and there is nothing much for me. I know some people are better blogger than me. They can get PR5 or PR6 easily, there is need of effort to do that and I am not putting enough effort in.

Today I am supposed to go for a buffet dinner but I have decided not to go because I am spending the money on something else I have in mind. It is related to a small business I plan to start. I sure hope you can stay tune to find out.

2 comments:

  1. hi sherry dont be sad. whatever your looks like, youre still lucky coz you can see, there are lots of peaople that cant able to see..atleast you just had a crossed eye and had a normal sight =) be proud of what have given you =) dnt be shy...=) cheer up my friend coz in the eyes of God were all fair a nd beautiful =)

    ReplyDelete