Gotcha Contest Headline Animator

Gotcha Contest

Monday, June 7, 2010

Red is Marose

This is a blog review entry for Yuuki’s TwinBlogversary Contest.

It is 10.10pm and it is time for blog review Red is Marose, this blog is belongs to Marose but I often called her Red as she loves red colour. You can find the pretty header at her blog. Red is mommy, she has a son name jhay. Red works in call center with shifts hour and she dreams to be stay at home mom to care her son.

This blog is where you get to know more about Red. Posts tagged that interest me to read diet pills because my housemate often take diet pills. Talking about weight loss I like to check her blog for food posts too, they just get me hungry. How many of you know that left over onions is poisonous. It is related to health, you better read up. Now here's an interesting one find out what her birthdate means.

Red is dedicated blogger, she updates her blog every day.

No comments:

Post a Comment